- Zinc stearate
- HexaZnSt is produced by fusion process having high productive reaction.
- HexaZnSt has higher zinc content.
- HexaZnSt has high purity.
- HexaZnSt don’t be contaminated by soluble sulfur or chlorua salts.
- HexaZnSt is controled strictly for stable quality.
- Apperance: white powder.
- Zinc content: 10 – 11%
- Free fatty acid: 0.1% Max.
- Melting point: 120 – 125 C degree.
- Ash content: 13 – 14%.
- Moisture content: 1% Max.
- Fineness: 2% Max (residue on 200 mesh).
- Pigment dispersant and processing aid for plastics such as PE, PS, PA, EVA and PVC.
- Heat stabilizer and UV absorber for PVC.
- Release agent and lubricant for rubber.
- Matting agent for lacquers, coatings and inks.
- Water-proof agent for construction.
PP woven bag. Net weight: 20 kg/bag.
More than 2 years since manufacturing date.